Navigating Change and Embracing Uncertainty

I've been in the Radiology Department ever since I became a Medical Officer. My entire MO career has been spent in this department, and I've grown to love both the work and the people. The department has witnessed my highest and lowest moments in life.

However, as time passed, everything changed—people, feelings, and perspectives.

It's hard to describe. Over the years, a sensation grew, little by little, until everything became so jumbled that I could no longer discern what I was feeling.

But I knew I couldn't remain in this position for long, in a state of uncertainty and anxiety. I needed to decide what to do. Should I stay and continue going through the same motions for the years to come, or should I take the big step and leave?

And yes, it is a big step. A huge step, in fact.

Photo by Jens Lelie on Unsplash

Back in 2018, I did take the form for pertukaran dalaman. But it remained unfilled for years. I kept on contemplating and procastinating. 

Maybe its because of the birth of my daughter, I don't know, but I nekad isi borang tu FINALLY in 2022.

After several months, I was officially no longer a Radiology Medical Officer. I have now moved to the pool of MO Pengurusan.

Comments

  1. Good for you, Cekma! ❤️ After all, everything's going to be okay. InsyaAllah.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts